[COMPLETED] Translation to any language

It’s a great registration system. However, I also need to translate some parts in the thank you page (register faster next time + create password + returning user?), Client portal (after client login) + various notifications on the client side (frontend) - “There is already a registration whit htis e-mail address”… or other pop-up notifications. If there is the possibility of complete user translation of fields and notifications, it will be the perfect international product for registrations.

Hi dodulo,

Thanks so much for the feedback. Do you have a list of all the ones you’ve found? I’ll happily add the ability to translate them for you.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi, in the pictures is all to translate:
https://beacon.by/library/view/5ec7fd01c51b92cd
or:

Thank you for providing all of this information. We have started adding in translations and will update you here when it is finished.

Which language do you want? We can prioritise it for you :slight_smile:

All front end facing translations have now been added. The back-end (even for the customer) is still in English as they may be submitting registrations so we cant let the brand control their language.

Perhaps if they have only registered for the one brand, then it takes their colour scheme, logo and language. We will update you on this.

Hello, I have been notified that there is a choice of language for the front end. I can’t find the Czech language. I sent the documents for Czech translation. Thank you for the clarification.

Hi @dodulo , we have released translations for Spain, France, Germany, Italy and Portugal - but Czech didn’t get added to that list - if you can please provide the following translations, I will get them added for you :slight_smile:

• Returning User?
  • Start Over?
  • There is already a registration with this email address.
  • There is already a registration with this email address for this day.
  • There is already a registration with this email address for this timeslot.
  • Register faster next time
  • Create a Password
  • Create Account
  • Your account was created. Your details have been emailed to you.
  • Finish

Thanks!

Thank you for your wonderful customer support!

@dodulo I am happy to announce that a Czech translation is now available on all accounts.

Thank you for providing the translations.

TO ALL OTHER USERS: If there is a language you would like us to add, please provide a translation of the following and we will add it to the system for you:

• Returning User?
  • Start Over?
  • There is already a registration with this email address.
  • There is already a registration with this email address for this day.
  • There is already a registration with this email address for this timeslot.
  • Register faster next time
  • Create a Password
  • Create Account
  • Your account was created. Your details have been emailed to you.
  • Finish

Hi
Is this all the translation for the client front end?
I want to know that the backend can also be translated?
As in all the pictures above.
The following is the part I have translated into Traditional Chinese:

• Returning User? 返回使用者?
  • Start Over? 重新開始?
  • There is already a registration with this email address. 此電子郵件地址已註冊。
  • There is already a registration with this email address for this day. 這一天已經有此電子郵件地址的註冊。
  • There is already a registration with this email address for this timeslot. 這個時間已經註冊此電子郵件位址。
  • Register faster next time 下次註冊更快
  • Create a Password 建立密碼
  • Create Account 建立帳戶
  • Your account was created. Your details have been emailed to you. 您的帳戶已建立,您的詳細資訊已通過電子郵件發送給您。
  • Finish 完成

Hi Lin,

We have now added an option for the Chinese language. It looks like we need to update our calendar to show the translated month names too.

We will keep updating the system with translations and keep you updated on the progress.

It seems that there are still many places to translate, it doesn’t matter if you need me, I am willing to translate, but it’s really good at the moment!
Super efficient!