Increase chances of customers completing payments at the time they are trying to book, by adding in extra instructions into your form’s Manage > Settings > Description / Instructions field. For example, add in “Your place on this booking will not be confirmed until you have paid”
When completing a form that requires payment, customers will experience the following:
- When the customer submits the registration form, you will be informed via email and can view their registration and payment status via your Dashboard > Registrations.
- Meanwhile, the customer is taken to the payment page and given time to enter their payment details.
- If payment is successful, the customer will receive their Confirmation email (if enabled on the form in settings >) and you will see their payment status turn green (hover your mouse over the payment to see extra info).
- If payment remains unsuccessful for more than 1 hour, the customer will receive a payment reminder email (including your branding) and a link to attempt the payment again.
- If payment is still unsuccessful, you can manually follow up with your customer requesting they make payment via the link in their reminder email.